February 17th, 2023
Promatech, Inc. is looking for an experienced professional to work as a Construction Scheduler. Promatech is a certified WBE/SBE/DBE firm providing construction and project management support services. Our firm offers the A/E/C Industry unexcelled quality with construction management, project management, CPM scheduling, construction inspections, constructability reviews, public outreach and M/WBE compliance monitoring. Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing time and resources to ensure work/project is completed on time.
- Supporting the project management staff in the preparation of project scope, budget, and schedule.
- Providing support in the definition of Work Breakdown Structure
- Identifying potential scheduling delays
- BS in Engineering or Construction Management preferred but not required.
- Knowledge and experience with Oracle Primavera P6 is required.
- Ability to read contract documents and construction plans.
- Create a high-level master schedule that incorporates the initial CPM schedule and the contractors’ schedule.
- Monitor project milestones.
- Perform critical path analysis.
- Provide information on items impacting the project schedule.
- Ability to analyze project delays and offer solutions.
- Work closely with various disciplines in project teams.
- Provide a summary and report on project progress.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to travel.
- Salary is dependent upon related education and certifications and years of related experience. Range: $70,000 – $175,000
- Promatech provides paid PTO and holidays, company sponsored health/dental plans, Simple IRA plan with company matching.